>

Sunday, March 28, 2010

Let the 3rd Trimester Begin!


So with the last week in March comes the first week in our last trimester. Baby Williams is moving constantly and still loves to hear Daddy's voice. We are very busy trying to make room for her and are cleaning every room in the house. I actually have a printed schedule of what needs to be done each week up to the birth...so if she comes early, we will be off schedule! This week we were just supposed to clean the bedroom, but I decided I don't like the color anymore, so Josh's grandma and I went out and picked a new color, new curtains, new quilt, and new wall hangings and Josh and I will be redoing the room this week while we are both on Spring Break. Pictures will be coming soon.

I had my glucose test last week and do not have gestational diabetes, which is great! I start going to Akron General every week to have the baby monitored for 30-45 minutes, starting this Tuesday. Weight gain is still less than 10 lbs...but I had a funny quote from one of my students that I have to share. Last week I got my hair cut, and when I went to school, one of my students says, "Mrs. Williams, I love your new haircut! It only makes your face look a little chubby!" Yikes!

1 comment:

  1. The things kids say... LOL. Well, I like your hair and I don't think it makes your face look the least bit chubby! :-) I can't believe you guys are painting your bedroom again... :-0

    ReplyDelete