>

Thursday, March 11, 2010

26 week update

So, I went in for my 26 week check-up today and everything is looking great! The baby is either doing gymnastics or jumping jacks in there all the time. She moves nonstop, so she must have inherited Daddy's ADHD genes. The doctor teases me every time I'm in there because he hasn't heard from me between appointments. For those of you who don't know, I went through a crazy period where I constantly thought something was wrong and was paging him all the time...he keeps telling me that it never bothers him at all...but I think he is lying!!

According to 26 weeks, she is about 2 lbs and about 15 inches. My doctor says I am measuring at about 27 weeks. I don't know how, because I'm still pretty small. I'm also having second thoughts on her name...we had decided on Leah Elizabeth, but I have some strange little desire to name her Molly Elizabeth...I'll keep you posted...

7 comments:

  1. Me, too!!! So does my family. But Josh and Marsha are sticking with Leah...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Josh said I could name her Molly if her full name is Molly Elizabeth Olivia Williams so that her initials are "MEOW". Jesus.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ohmigoodness. Only Josh.

    (uh-oh... cracking up now, my word verification is "spayed"... how funny is that!)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like Molly..and MEOW is so cute for initials!! less than 14 weeks to go..keep drinking water ( I tell you that because dehydration can put you into pre term labor..both my girls struggled with that..bed rest etc..):)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi, I came over here from Oz Girl's blog. Oh, I like all the names but.....Molly is my fav. I like old fashioned names and Molly sounds like a good one.
    MEOW, I am cracking up here!!! LOL

    ReplyDelete