>

Saturday, March 20, 2010

One Week Left in 2nd Trimester! Yikes!


So, yesterday started Week 27 and the LAST week of the 2nd trimester. We are actually starting to think this could be a reality! While sitting on the patio enjoying the weather last night, Josh said how weird it is that right now, we don't know who she is, what she looks like, or even her name, but in a few short weeks, our entire world will revolve around her. I'm still not very big (to others) but Josh and I think I'm huge! I've gained about 7 lbs...wish it could stay that way during the rest of the pregnancy! I think it helps that I'm running around at work all day and that I have to climb 2-3 flights of stairs multiple times a day to get places. My students are getting very excited as well. As far as her name...Josh isn't bending from Leah and I have Molly set in my mind. No decisions will be made until she is born.

I feel great at the moment...minor hip pain at night, a somewhat nasty disposition when people irritate me, but other than that I'm good...however I heard trimester 2 is sort of the "honeymoon" period, so looks like the honeymoon is almost over. Here are a few pictures of us enjoying our friends Matt, Marsha, Frank, and Margy before baby comes and takes over the world!! :-)

1 comment:

  1. I hear the tables have turned and you're nursing Josh today? LOL

    ReplyDelete