>

Thursday, April 1, 2010

New Bedroom!!

So, I'll be the first to admit I've been crazy with the cleaning/organizing around the house. I have an entire cleaning schedule mapped out, typed, printed, and hanging on my refrigerator for what needs to be done each week until her due date. Last week was clean our bedroom week, but I decided that I hated the color of our room and wanted new paint, curtains, and wall hangings. Josh, at first, said no, but I WON! Here are some pictures of our new, beautiful bedroom!!! FYI- the bedroom was lime green with beaded green curtains...





1 comment:

  1. WOW!! I love it. It sure opens it up, makes it look more light and airy. :-)

    I'm working on our kitchen cupboards right now, sanding where some of the old knob holes were and painting. Will put the new knobs on later tonight. I think I might paint one wall a deep red... the kitchen seems to be lacking some pizzazz.

    ReplyDelete