>

Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Back to Emergency!

As you all know, this pregnancy has understandably been filled with a lot of anxiety. All day today, I didn't feel the baby move much, but thought nothing of it since I was at work and moving. Once I got home, I sat for over 1/2 hour, and still felt nothing. Being cautious, I called my doctor and he, of course, sent me to the hospital. And, of course, she started kicking immediately and her heartbeat was nice and healthy. That didn't stop them from keeping me for 2 HOURS though. Needless to say I was not in a great mood by the time I left there! But it was worth it to know that she is doing fine and Mommy is just a paranoid, anxiety-filled wreck!

3 comments:

  1. Oh no! But I'm so relieved to hear everything is fine. It's understandable that you're still nervous. But you guys have come farther this time than you've ever come. I think it's safe to say your lives will be changed forever in a few months time. In a grand way, of course. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. always better to be safe than sorry...now you can relax...

    ReplyDelete
  3. hey Kris, this is Susy from school cafeteria. I worked with crazy Aunt Donna. I could be happier for you and your husband. You looks so cute with your tummy. This is awesome. It's so much fun being a mommy. I love/loved it!!! You're gonna make a GREAT mommy. Love ya' Susy

    ReplyDelete