>

Saturday, April 10, 2010

30 weeks


Well, we have made it to 30 weeks! I am feeling rather large and missing my old clothes. I had to go get some fake wedding rings, too. When I took mine off, it ripped the skin! We are both getting very excited, especially since we have been receiving gifts...On Friday my students threw me a surprise baby shower and got me a toy box and all 25 had a gift for me to unwrap to go inside. Then my cousin Hope gave us a diaper cake with the cutest little socks and booties and other goodies. My first shower is tomorrow, so more pictures to come!
Baby Williams is doing fine. We seem to think she has some of my behaviors including me not liking my personal space invaded...anytime something is resting on my belly, she wants to kick it away. My arm, a bowl, a cup, and even seat belts...little does she know I AM her personal space. We are still being monitored every Monday afternoon and things are going very well.

No comments:

Post a Comment